Monday, May 31, 2004

Happy Memorial Day!

Much to my surprise, at least some of my fundraising letters were received on Saturday! I've said it before and I'll say it again: the USPS rocks.

So. Now what?

I was talking today with a friend who thinks $3000 is a heck of a lot of money to raise. I don't know. I believe you guys will come through. Come on now, you could win a pie! It's going to be a damn good pie too, let me tell you.

If this is the first time you're reading the site, welcome! I have no idea if anyone is reading, actually, except probably my mom and Candace (the same audience I had for my knee blog in the winter). Hi guys!

This morning I biked a couple of loops of the park, then went to the pool. My solo swim practices are very discouraging. I went through the sculling drills we practiced last Wednesday, but didn't feel like I was as strong. I'm really looking forward to the breathing work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home