Thursday, June 03, 2004

GTS Swim #3

Last night was our 3rd GTS swim practice. It was awesome. We practiced some breathing, and there's more scheduled for next week's session (which unfortunately I'll miss). Last night I had dreams of swimming these really perfect long, powerful strokes, so I'm much more optimistic (and less convinced I'm going to drown!).

This morning I meant to get up and go running - really I did - but when that alarm beeped at 6:15 I couldn't even think of dragging myself out of bed. Plus it was pouring rain, although, after Tuesday night I really can't use that as an excuse.

Anyway. No run this morning. Tomorrow I'll probably run in the morning. We have a cycling GTS on Saturday morning, and I have a flight to Toronto on Saturday afternoon at 4:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home