Tuesday, June 08, 2004

O Canada

I'm in Waterloo, Ontario - about 100km SW of Toronto. I've been here since Saturday afternoon. On Monday, my godmother Sunny had surgery to remove a nodule in her lung. We didn't know when she went into surgery whether the nodule was benign or malignant.

And now we know: It's benign! Read: Not cancer! We're all thrilled. And tired.

On the training front: I ran for about 25 minutes on Sunday (it was pretty hilly). Yesterday I waited nervously in the hospital. Today I ran 5.4km (to the hospital) in really muggy heat. It was fantastic. I actually like running now! Tomorrow morning I'm going to swim, as I haven't done that since last Wednesday, and I will try to go at least once more this week.

Unfortunately being in Canada means I'm missing the GTSs this week, but I've left instructions with my mentor group to take notes for me at the swim session tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home