Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Wetsuits!

That's right folks, tonight I slipped into what Coach Scott referred to in his last email as a "neoprene bondage suit" and swam a half mile. At the 1/2 mile point, we exited the pool, took off the wetsuits, and swam another half mile. It was pretty fun! The wetsuit felt tight at first, and hot, but I think my time with it was better than without. Unfortunately I forgot to time my 1/4 mile splits, but my time for the whole mile was 40:30, including taking off the wetsuit. So I'm pretty happy about that.

Last night we ran a full loop of Central Park (6M). I ran most of it with Scott, significant other of Alanna (see: Danbury). We pushed each other to make it up Harlem Hill, and really really really wanted to finish in under an hour. We were close, at just under 1:02.

After last night's run, my knee (the surgery one) was really bothering me. I iced it last night, and again this afternoon. Hopefully it'll be OK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home