Wednesday, July 28, 2004

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Last night's GTS run started in a torrential downpour. I'm not exaggerating. My feet were soaked before I even made it to Bethesda. More people showed up than I thought might - there were probably 20 of us in total, along with a soggy Coach Ross. The workout was to run up the trails (hill repeats!) to the reservoir, do a couple of loops there, then back down. There was also an option to just run the lower loop (1.7M) of the park. A few of us decided not to risk the slippery hills and small lakes that had accumulated around the reservoir, and we headed out on the loop.

It was a good run - Kari and I did 3 loops (5.1M total) in about 57min.

Oh, and yesterday morning I met with a nutritionist! Will post more on that later.

Nicole is also training for a triathlon with Team in Training! Read her blog, then donate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home