Saturday, July 24, 2004

Weekend Update

This morning's scheduled GTS was a 4M run in Central Park. I opted out of the 6:15am hour-long subway ride, and instead did a BRick in Prospect Park. At around 7:45 I started out - rode 3 loops of the park (just over 10M), then dropped my bike off and jogged up to Grand Army Plaza to meet Amanda (our honoured teammate) to run a loop of the park. It started raining a little on my last loop riding, and continued while we ran. I'm a big fan of training in the rain, and really enjoyed the run.

This afternoon I took a much-needed 3 hour nap, baked cookies, and made an awesome dinner of pasta with grilled chicken and homemade pesto (my basil plant was out of control). I feel so relaxed tonight! Plan to do a longer ride in the morning (20M) before yoga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home